We're just a 90-minute drive from Brisbane’s International and Domestic Airports, or just 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Daily flights connect Sydney (1.5 hours) and Melbourne (2.25 hours) airports.
Here are our top 6 ways to get around Noosa:
1. Book a transfer with Airlink Transfers.
2. Travel on a local bus around Noosa’s main thoroughfares.
3. Jump on and off a ferry, along the river from Noosa Marina to Hastings Street in Noosa Heads, with stops at Noosaville along the way.
4. Hire a bike and make the most of Noosa's extensive network of bike paths.
5. Taxi ranks are at all major precincts or call on 131 008. Uber is also available.
6. Hire a scooter to zip around town or a car to explore further afield.
Need help getting here?
Whether you need help to make a booking, source information, collect brochures and maps or get some local tips and advice, Noosa's Visitor Information Centre can assist. Pop into see one of their friendly holiday consultants along Hastings Street or at the Noosa Marina, or call 1 3000 NOOSA (66672).
A complimentary shuttle bus will run from Noosa Junction and Noosaville to the Festival Village.
Arrive to the Festival Village in style with Noosa Ferry’s $5 weekend pass. Board the ferry cruise from one of seven stops between the Noosa Marina, Noosaville and Noosa Woods and hop on and off as much as you like all weekend long.